The Children’s Mental Health Campaign, Boston Children’s Hospital, and the Massachusetts Health & Hospital Association convened over 100 nurses, social workers, physicians, and other practitioners during its “Caring for pediatric behavioral health patients in emergency departments & other medical settings” training on August 3rd.
- Intersection of mental health and child protection
- Cultural Responsiveness in High-Intensity Settings
- Structuring the Day: Planning for Long Stays in the ED & other medical settings
- Navigating the "System:" Understanding the Massachusetts kids’ behavioral health continuum
- Anger and Agitation: Planning as a Prevention Measure
- Adapting ED behavioral health protocols for kids with autism spectrum disorders